[NFBA-Phoenix] Thank you for putting such a fantastic picnic

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 20:53:16 UTC 2018

 first, I would like to take the time In thanking everyone that participated in this year’s norma Robertson Wagner annual picnic. We had nearly ninety people that came to this year‘s picnic from all over the valley. We also raised nearly $230 worth of our fundraising efforts and it is those efforts that helped us to use our newly purchased PA system. We began work on the picnic way back in November and I truly believe our efforts paid off. If you are not mentioned here, certainly you are not forgotten. I want to to send out a special thanks to both Arlen and Theresa for their countless phone calls and invitation to members of both the east and west valley chapters. I also wanted to send out a thank you to Ben for working with setting up the contract for this year‘s location. Fantastic work! Special thanks goes to show Rhonda for taking care of the bake sale and other fundraising activities during the picnic. Oh, and let’s not forget everyone that brought a baked item for the bake sale. We had a sweet time raising funds for the chapter about way and we should do it again. Although a majority of us brought food items which is very appreciated, I wanted to send out a special thanks to Donna for bringing the plates, cups, etc. I know that is a very costly donation. Thank you to Boyne white for making her fried chicken. Thank you to both Marty and Dan for assisting in the grilling and thank you to Jordan and the youth of SAAVI for also grilling. They also donated all the hotdogs for the picnic and that was greatly  appreciated as well. And finally, I would like to thank Angie and her team for the cleanup of the picnic. As you guys can see, there is a lot of work involved. Thanks again to all that help out. Even the guy that ran and got five cases of water and two more bags of charcoal. I think the location was perfect for this year‘s picnic and I hope we can have it here next year. I also would like to encourage many of you to invite those that went to our picnic back to attend our chapter meetings. I always believe there is strength in numbers and I would like to see our chapter get stronger. It was great to see people at our picnic that we have not seen in a while and it was also fantastic to see new faces at the picnic as well. I don’t wanted to ruin the momentum. And, if you do not live in Phoenix and would like to join the east or west valley, please do not hesitate to give me a call and I will point you in the right direction. I my number is 815-501-1153. look forward to seeing you guys in May. Sincerely Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president Sent from my iPhone