[NFBA-Phoenix] Assistance to state convention for meals and Hotel

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 14:54:29 UTC 2018

We will be having our state convention from August 30 until September 2. With convention right around the corner, the Phoenix chapter is giving systems for for the Friday luncheon and Saturday banquet. If you are a member of the Phoenix chapter and would like to attend either the luncheon or the banquet, please contact me, President Brad at Kuhn at  papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com

Also, if you plan on staying at the Hyatt Regency, and you know of others you would like to room with and need assistance, please contact Our state president Donald Porterfield. His email address isg nfb.az.president at gmail.com The deadline to get request in for both meals and Hotel Roman is August 17.

Sent from my iPhone