[NFBA-Phoenix] Public Relations Committee

Jordan Moon jdfmoon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 22:56:42 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon My Phoenix Chapter Family:

I am writing to ask you if anyone in this great chapter  would be
willing to participate in the NFBAZ's public Relations Committee? In
order to spread our positive message of blindness across Arizona, it
takes a great effort. The PR committee will be having a meeting
tomorrow evening at 7:00 p.m.  on the NFBAZ conference line. (605)
475-6777 Code  06322 #)
If anyone has questions, please let me know.
Thanks,

Jordan Moon
National Ffederation of the Blind of Arizona
951-316-5363