[NFBA-Phoenix] Arlen

Teresa Mullen teresamullen07 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 15:41:30 UTC 2018

Hello Federationist
I'm sending this email out to you all for anyone who wishes to know about Arlen's Health.
So I won't have to go and talk to people individually and don't have to repeat myself, I would like everyone who is interested to call in the conference line and I can give everybody information at the same time the conference call will take place at 7 PM if anybody can make it or who is interested, the conference call number is 641 Dash 715–0700 and the code to get in is 614039 then the pound sign
Then if anyone wishes to talk to Ireland or to stop by and say hello and give him some encouragement and some cheering up I will then give you the direct line and also the room number thanks it's greatly appreciate it he would love to hear from you and most of you that know him you know what kind of a man he is spirit Ted and a big heart thank you

Teresa Sanchez sent from my iPhone