[NFBA-Phoenix] State convention lanyards and raffle tickets

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 15:58:37 UTC 2018

With state convention just one day away, I want to remind our Phoenix chapter members that we are selling raffle tickets and lanyard during convention. Also, we are allowed to have a table at registration to sell lanyards and lanyards only. If you would like to volunteer your time at registration or lanyards and raffle tickets to sell, please contact me at 815-501-1153. Thank you I am looking forward to seeing each and everyone of you this next weekend. Sincerely, Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president.

Sent from my iPhone