[NFBA-Phoenix] Christmas party reminder

Rodney Fletcher rodneyfletcher19 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 14:05:07 UTC 2018

The NFB Christmas parties are fun. If you have never been maybe you should go.
Don’t forget The Rodnic Grand opening is December 11. From 11 AM until 2 PM. Come on down for good food, and great company. Plus, you will be supporting blind merchant. Come on down for discounts and awesome food. We will have Mexican day. Yes that is Mexican food. From tacos to enchiladas. And of course will have the standbys burgers fries and onion rings. And great salads. You want it, you can’t find it, ask me and I’ll get you what you need.

Sent from my iPhone