[NFBA-Phoenix] Phoenix chapter annual picnic

Teresa Mullen teresamullen07 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 01:31:51 UTC 2018

Hello everyone has come time to have our national Federation of the blind and you Phoenix chapter picnic come one come all bring your children your families and your appetites and also bring some food! LOL things we need One beans
Two salads, potato salad macaroni salad fruit salad any type of salad is welcome
Three condiments, such as mustard mayonnaise pickles relish onions lettuce tomatoes, ice
34 skews me number four we need soft drinks, water bottles, anyone that has an ice chest we can use please put your names on the ice chest if you are bringing one, for use to keep meat cold and water and soft drinks
Number five desserts, such as cookies, cakes, and other desserts.
No. 6 deviled eggs yummy yummy!
Number seven vegetable trays optional
Eight. Potato chips and onion dip if anybody likes that stuff.
If anybody has questions about what to bring please call me at 623-337-2416 or email me at TeresaMullen07 at gmail.com we are going to keep a list of what people are going to bring so that we can keep track of who brought what. Thank you in advance and hope to see you there this is Teresa

Teresa Sanchez sent from my iPhone