[NFBA-Phoenix] Main meeting at reminder

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Tue May 1 22:50:51 UTC 2018

This is just a reminder that we will be having our meeting this Saturday from 9:30 AM until 12 o’clock. During the meeting, we will be holding a special election to fill the second vice President position for the Phoenix chapter board. If you plan to run, I personally wish you the best of luck. We will also be discussing fundraising and building our membership. Also, we will do a wrap up of this past month picnic. I look forward to seeing you all there. The address is 4222 East Thomas Rd. Sincerely, Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president

Sent from my iPhone