[NFBA-Phoenix] Saturday’s chapter meeting and up and coming special board meeting

Rodney Fletcher rodneyfletcher19 at gmail.com
Sun May 13 00:51:12 UTC 2018

Just wanted to inform the list, that me and Angie will be setting up a donation box at Savvy for food donations as well as formula and food for infants. We’ve noticed that all the fun raisers we’ve done our grades. However, we have also have noticed that the fundraising should not be for you and I alone. It should be for everyone. Including the little ones that we all know and we all love. The babies.

Sent from my iPhone