[NFBA-Phoenix] Membership committee meeting

Teresa Mullen teresamullen07 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 10:52:09 UTC 2018

Hello Phoenix chapter Federationist
We are having a membership committee meeting on Tuesday, May 22 at 7 PM those of you that are in the membership committee call 1–6 41–7 15–0700 extension 614039 then the £it's very important that we call so we can come up with ideas for the committee meeting and to inspiring to have more members in our Phoenix chapter is this Theresa if you have any questions please call me at 6233372416
Phoenix chapter membership committee meeting, 7 PM May 22 and again the Number is above. Thank you

Teresa Sanchez sent from my iPhone