[NFBA-Phoenix] Fwd: The Current Constitution As It Stands

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 10:38:37 UTC 2018

Good morning Phoenix chapter members;

As many of you recall, we for the past two years, have been working on a revision or overhaul of the phoenix constitution which was adopted in 2006. Unfortunately, our state board did not approve the newly revised constitution. Therefore, I thought it would be a good idea to refresh your memory as to what our constitution is currently as adopted into thousand six. Below this email is the current constitution as it stands. I ask that you review this Constitution for September‘s meeting so it does not have to be read during the meeting. I just want to make sure that the chapter as a whole is on the same page. I also would like to remind to the chapter that we as a chapter did vote to adopt a code of conduct that can be  read at any time as a reminder by the Sergeant at arms. Otherwise as we have done for the past few months, we read it prior to the meeting.

 I believe the meetings have ran a lot more smoothly since we adopted the coda conduct and have had our meeting in a different location. Speaking of location. I would like to remind the chapter that we will be having our meeting at Coco‘s bakery at 2026 N. 7th St., Saturday September 15. From 930 until 1130 and will follow it up with a philosophy session from 11:30 to 12:30. If you would like breakfast I asked that you get to cocoas between eight and  845. Please bring your raffle tickets and money to the chapter meeting and it be prepared to give and update on your progress in selling tickets during the rollcall. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you at the chapter meeting. Sincerely Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: