[NFBA-Phoenix] Chapter meeting

Teresa Mullen teresamullen07 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 16:37:23 UTC 2018

Hello Federationist
I hope all is well with everyone, this is a reminder of chapter meeting on Saturday, September 15 at 9:30 to noon at Coco's family restaurant
2026 N. 7th St., Phoenix, AZ and don't remember the ZIP Code! LOL if you have any questions please call Brad, also those of you who have raffle tickets out please let us know how much you have sold before the meeting you can call either Brad or myself my phone number is area code 623-337-2416 thank you and have an awesome rest of your week
Teresa Sanchez sent from my iPhone