[NFBA-Phoenix] Membership/fundraising committee meeting

Teresa Mullen teresamullen07 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 16:47:07 UTC 2018

Hello everyone

Fall is here and October fall is upon us, and it is meet the blind month, Thursday we are having a fundraising/membership committee meeting to discuss details about the month anyone who is involved in these two committees we're having a meeting at 7 PM Thursday conference number is 641-715-0700 code is 614039 then press pound if you have any questions you cannot attend please call Brad or myself thank you your participation is important thanks in advance

Teresa Sanchez sent from my iPhone