[NFBA-Phoenix] August presidential release

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 17:06:49 UTC 2019

Below is the presidential release for August. I do want to apologize to her members that we could not get to the release this month due to technical difficulties. When we finally figured out everything, the release was almost 40 minutes long. So I thought I would send it to you here. I encourage each and every one of you to listen to the release all the way past of the credits because there’s information about next year‘s national convention as well.

https://nfb.org/images/nfb/audio/podcast/presidential-releases-en/2019_08_english.mp3

Sent from my iPhone