[NFBA-Phoenix] A bit of bookkeeping

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 06:04:10 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone hey guys, I’ve noticed that some people that have responded that are in the digestive mode of the Phoenix chapter list. This means that you’re getting all the emails bunched together at the end of the day as one long spread. I’m sure that you would like to get real time updates with emails that are sent and I’m not sure exactly how to do that. Does anybody else know how you can change the way you receive notifications or emails from the Phoenix chapter list?