[NFBA-Phoenix] July chapter meeting by phone or Tuesday night.

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 12:41:00 UTC 2019

Greetings to all my favorite Phoenix chapter members and that includes all the get this email.

This is just a friendly reminder that on July 16 at 6 o’clock we will be having our chapter meeting by phone. You can call in 27127704856. Then type in the extension 614039 pound of course we will be discussing fundraising for the next couple of months, the state convention, reflections on national convention, and meet the blind month. If you have an idea where to have the Christmas party be prepared to discuss that as well. We will see you on Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone