[NFBA-Phoenix] Bell program and thanks

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 23:55:15 UTC 2019

As many of you know, the East Valley West Valley and Phoenix chapters have joined together and put together a total of $75 towards a meal at the bell program and it is fast approaching. Special thanks goes out to all three chapters for purchase a painting in the bell program and making such a contribution also thanks goes out to voin White for preparing the meal. If anyone would like to attend I just asked that you call me so that we make sure we have enough spots available. It is going to be on August 25 that is a Thursday at 12 noon. The address is 4222 East Thomas Rd. If you’re interested in attending call me at 815-501-1153. Thank you again and will see you on Thursday. Sincerely Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president. Let’s all go build the Federation

Sent from my iPhone