[NFBA-Phoenix] Tonight‘s meeting canceled

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 20:36:26 UTC 2019

For those of you that planned to attend tonight‘s meeting at eight next tavern, it is canceled due to illness. The owner has rescheduled for next Tuesday at 6 o’clock. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you get this and you know of somebody that was planning on attending, please let them now.I did try to contact both Joy and Collin because I know they were planning on attending. Although I got a hold of: I did not get a hold of Joy so if somebody else does please let her know

Sent from my iPhone