[NFBA-Phoenix] Zell and dues for chapter members

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 22:07:36 UTC 2020

 Greetings all my chapter family;

I have got some fantastic news for those of you that would like to be able  to send Donna Silba  their dues for the chapter.  she is personally set up with Zell so that we can send her forms of payments or even donations. She Ended  of using her Eemail address to link up with her personal account And you will need this in order to send her either your dues or a donation.   Her email address is dsilba at cox.net and after you send her the money I would recommend that you email her to let her know what the money was meant for. This way she can take good record of the money she receives. She will then personally transfer that money from her personal account into the chapter account. I realize that not everybody has access to Zell but this is an easy system for people to use when necessary. If worse comes to worse I ask that anyone that uses Zell and knows how to send the money to Donna might help somebody that is not having as easy of a time to use Zell. I am a good source to transfer money to Donna for instants. One of our members sent me dues for this year and next year yesterday. I just sent Donna that $10 to be recorded. Stay tuned on what we decide to do with our dues for the up-and-coming 2021 year.

Sincerely,

Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president