[NFBA-Phoenix] Less than ONe week to Register for #NFBAZ20!

Jordan Moon jdfmoon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:47:06 UTC 2020

Hi:

 In order to qualify for a door prize, you must register for the 2020
NFBAZ convention by Next Monday, August 31st. It's easy and Free!!!
Just click the below link. Donations are always welcome, but not
required. The convention will take place on September 10-12 virtually.
If you miss the deadline, you can still register after next Monday,
but won't qualify for a door prize.
Registration Link:
https://az.nfb.org/convention-registration/

 Please reach out to Brad, Colin or myself, who are playing an active
role in planning this year's convention.
Also, everyone has a role to play. We all can look for sponsors, door
prizes, items to auction and people to donate. We all can help make
this convention a great one. If you would like to volunteer to help
with something during convention, please let us know.

Thank you and let's go build the Federation!
Jordan Moon
(951) 316-5363