[NFBA-Phoenix] Fwd: NFB of AZ Phoenix Chapter December 05-2020 Business Meeting Agenda & Zoom Information 11-30-20

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 10:41:28 UTC 2020

Hello to all my Phoenix chapter Federation family; I hope everybody had a happy Thanksgiving and I certainly hope everything is well and all of your households. Below is the announcement and agenda for the December chapter meeting. I certainly hope all can attend because there’s some important information about the upcoming year and election. See you all there. Sincerely Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president