[NFBA-Phoenix] Tonight 6 o’clock check-in and membership meeting

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 22:23:32 UTC 2020

Hello everyone; hope everybody enjoyed the Christmas party on Saturday and I apologize that we were unable to watch the movie. We are having a Monday night check in this evening at 6 o’clock and at 7 o’clock we will have a membership committee meeting. The zoom information is below. Hope to see you all there. Sincerely Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president