[NFBA-Phoenix] February 2020 Chapter Meeting

Jordan Moon jdfmoon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 22:23:04 UTC 2020

Hello:

 Here’s the agenda for tomorrow’s meeting.

Date: Saturday, February 1st
Time: 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Location: SAAVI Services for the Blind (4222 E Thomas Rd. Phoenix, AZ)
Conference line: 712-770-4856
Code: 614039

Agenda:

•	Call to order
•	Pledges
•	Role call
•	Prayer
•	Secretary’s  report (Dec and Jan)
•	Treasures report
•	Presidential Release
•	Old business:
o	Braille Readers are leaders
o	Phoenix	 seminar
o	Washington Seminar
	Washington Seminar Assistance
o	Norma Roberts Picnic
o	Sing-A-thon
•	New Business:
o	Supporting Michele’s Family
o	Follow up braille outreach event
o	Board meeting
•	Announcements
•	Adjournment
 Don’t forget, we’re meeting at Hog Wild after the meeting until about
1:15. The address is:  4046 E Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018
 Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Jordan Moon
951-316-5363

--