[NFBA-Phoenix] Using crowd compass and being prepared for tonight‘s meeting

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 19:14:07 UTC 2020

Tina it sounds like you were able to rectify the problem but I’m not sure exactly what to do to fix the problem without talking to you personally. In fact can you join our zoom meeting tonight? I would appreciate it. It’s in a previous email so if you’ve already deleted it please let me know. I’d love to see you there. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone