[NFBA-Phoenix] Important updates on tonight‘s call

Colin Wong wong.colin95 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 20:51:46 UTC 2020

Hello Phoenix chapter family,

Brad, Jordan, and I are unable to make tonight‘s call. For that reason, we have decided to reschedule the phone call for next Monday. However, we wanted to make sure that there was something scheduled for those who still wanted to connect. Please connect to the Phoenix conference line for an unofficial gathering/mix and mingle. thank you everyone for your understanding. I hope everyone had a great convention and see you all next Monday.
Phoenix Conference Line:

712-770-4856
Code: 614039#

Warm regards,