[NFBA-Phoenix] Fwd: NFBAZ Phoenix Monday Night Check IN

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 19:58:22 UTC 2020

I was reading this but just passing over it somewhat without paying close attention. It’s Msg six of a thread regarding the Monday night meetings so, not important. I just realised however that no, Msg six is not at all about Monday night meetings but is actually about a Thursday night board meeting with the agenda. Is it possible that it could have its own thread so that way it does not get lost in confusion. I’m sure that I’m not the only one that would likely ignore another comment on such a lengthy thread. Thank you v

Sent from my iPhone