[NFBA-Phoenix] Monday night meeting reminder

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:40:39 UTC 2020

This is just a friendly reminder that we will be having our June Monday night meeting this evening at 6:00 PM on the Phoenix chapter line. The number is 712-770-4856. And the extension is 614039 followed by the #Just remember that we decided not to hold these meetings on a weekly basis because things are starting to open up. We did however, decide to hold this meeting on the third Monday of every month. This will be done in this manner Unless something changes. We will let you know otherwise. We will see you tonight. Sincerely Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president

Sent from my iPhone