[NFBA-Phoenix] Monday night meeting and learning zoom

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 19:00:15 UTC 2020

Hey guys I thought last night was a great success and for those of you that missed last nights meeting to learn how to use zoom, Never fear, we will be doing this again next Monday so that we are all prepared for the July 4 chapter meeting. Be on the lookout we will Send out the link to attend the Monday night meeting sometime this week. Also I’ve been in talks with Tariq Williams to see about additional training for moderators and administrators to run zoom so that other chapters and divisions can host meetings as well. Later today or tomorrow I will put out a cheat sheet and send it to the list so that you know how to work zoom through your computer, the telephone, or the one touch

 Mobile app. Hope it will help. Sincerely Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president Sent from my iPhone