[NFBA-Phoenix] NFB AZ Talent Show!

Jordan Moon jdfmoon at gmail.com
Fri May 15 19:50:37 UTC 2020

Hello:

 Below, please see the letter inviting you to participate in the
NFBAZ's talent show! It is also attached.

Dear all,
The NFB of Arizona is excited to hold a one of a kind talent
extravaganzas! We’ve all been pent-up in quarantine; this is your
chance to shake it up and
pop the top. Have you been singing in front of the mirror a little too
much and need an audience? Have you been tuning your guitar or
keyboard more than
playing it? Did you get a chance to brush up on your cane twirling
skills? We want to see it all! Give us what you got, we’re looking for
talent, skills,
creativity, and lots of FUN! You’re welcome to collaborate on a
submission or go solo.
Please email One submission per person (one group submission counts as
one submission for each person in the group) of no more than five
minutes to nfbaztalent at gmail.com
for a chance to be featured at the talent extravaganza showdown on
June 6 from 7:00p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and to win $$$$$$$!
Submission is now live! Send to nfbaztalent at gmail.com
Deadline to submit is May 30.
Don’t hold back!
Details:
We’re looking for anything you can imagine singing, comedy, music,
cane twirling, dancing, the possibilities are endless!
$$$50 1st Place!!! $$30 2nd Place!! $20 3rd Place! submissions
All Contest submissions will go through a diverse panel from our
chapters and divisions.
Submission window: now live! Deadline is May 30.
Send your submissions to nfbaztalent at gmail.com
As always, please consider supporting the efforts of the national
Federation of the Blind through a contribution to your chapter or
division: Donations
are Welcome but not required to participate in this event.
Thank you,
NFB AZ Talent Show Committee
Jordan Moon