[NFBA-Phoenix] Fwd: Update on Ruth's surgery

wong.colin95 at gmail.com wong.colin95 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 00:22:23 UTC 2020

Hi Brad,

                Thank you for the update but I wanted to let you know that Tony is emailing the Phoenix Chapter group as a whole. Due to this, when you are forwarding these emails, we are getting multiple copies of the same email.

Warm regards,

Colin Wong M.A, NOMC

Cane Travel Instructor

Wong.colin95 at gmail.com <mailto:Wong.colin95 at gmail.com>