[NFBA-Phoenix] Update on how Ruth is doing

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Sun May 31 22:34:37 UTC 2020

Hi Jim just sent us an update on how Ruth is doing. The tubes have been
removed and Jim got to talk  to her for a few minutes.

I texted Jim to see when she wil be coming home, and he told me that
the doctor is going to see how things are going tomorrow. and go from there.

He said, it might be a while till she goes home.

The doctor wil have to see how the swelling is doing and if everything
is healing corectly. It may be a while.

Once I have more information, I will let you all know.

Thank you for all your prayers.