[NFBA-Phoenix] Phoenix Chapter November 07, 2020, Business Meeting Agenda 11-05-20

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 21:37:35 UTC 2020

Hello my Phoenix chapter family;

Below is the agenda and zoom link for this Saturday’s November 7 meeting of the national Federation of the blind Phoenix chapter. The meeting will start promptly at 9:30 and will run until noon. I will open up the room sometime between 845 and 9 o’clock. We have a new member joining our chapter and have a lot of information to discuss. We also have Dr. Bryan delude that will be joining us to talk about VR services in the state of Arizona. I look forward to this meeting and hearing how everyone has been doing. See you on Saturday sincerely, Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president