[NFBA-Phoenix] NFBAZ 2020 Convention Feedback

Jordan Moon jdfmoon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 05:13:07 UTC 2020

Hello:

 On Saturday, we heard from chapter members on some great feedback for the
recent AZ state convention. I'm writing the chapter to reach out to those
who weren't able to give feedback, or those who also want to add something,
to let you know that the NFBAZ convention Arrangements Committee will be
meeting on Sunday for a wrap-up meeting. If there is something you would
like for Brad, Colin or myself to bring back to the committee, please let
us know by emailing only us. If you are going to reply to this email,
please just reply to me and I will pass it along.

 Thank you everyone and let's go build the Federation!
Sincerely,
Jordan Moon
1st Vice-President
NFB of Arizona: Phoenix Chapter