[NFBA-Phoenix] Vaccine Form for April 7 Event

jdfmoon at gmail.com jdfmoon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 17:59:47 UTC 2021

Hi Federation Family:

Attached is the Jansen vaccine consent form for this Wednesday's event at
SAAVI in Phoenix. If you need help filling it out, please let me know.
Please fill this out and send to me by Monday. If you mark that you have
insurance, you need to put all your insurance info. Easiest thing to do is
to mark that you do not  have private insurance then you can leave it blank.

Take care,

Jordan Moon