[NFBA-Phoenix] Monday night check-in

bigdog4744 at gmail.com bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 22:00:46 UTC 2021

Hello,

              I will not be abel to attend as well.  Working!  Thanks for checking in and keeping me informed.  Thanks again for the information regarding the Stimulus Brad, I appreciate you!

Warmly,

Rev. Michael “Big Dog” Abell

MS, LPC, NCC

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

Visionaries Counseling Services

700 E Jefferson St. Suite 245

Phoenix, Arizona  85034

(480) 369-0805

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by e-mail (

visionariescounselingservices at gmail.com <mailto:bigdog4744 at gmail.com> ) or telephone (480-369-0805

), and permanently destroy or delete the original and any copies or printouts of this e-mail and any attachments.