[NFBA-Phoenix] List of people that plan to attend Phoenix seminar from the Phoenix chapter

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 02:06:13 UTC 2021

Aside from myself, Kim, Rodney, Jeff, and Cindy attended tonight‘s meeting. I need to know who else from the Phoenix chapter plans to attend Phoenix seminar next week. We will have a tentative meeting on Wednesday depending on the schedule of Jordan. Please email me or give me a call if you plan to attend or respond to this message my number is 815-501-1153. Sincerely Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president

Sent from my iPhone