[NFBA-Phoenix] Fwd: To Members - Special Meeting of the Phoenix Chapter to Discuss Election Alternatives 01-29-21

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 17:55:59 UTC 2021

Hey guys below is an important message and a call for a meeting next week. I recommend that you read past the zoom links because there’s more information at the bottom this is very important and so if you know of anyone that’s not on this list that’s part of the Phoenix chapter I highly recommend that you let them know as well.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: