[NFBA-Phoenix] Registration for national convention and canceling Monday nights meeting

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Sat May 29 20:29:34 UTC 2021

Hello Phoenix Chapter Members; this is just a friendly reminder that the deadline to register for convention in order to qualify for door prizes and to vote will be May 31. That’s just two days from now so if you have any difficulties please contact us. I’d like to see as many people from the Phoenix Chapter get registered as possible. Also because of the memorial day weekend, we will not have a Monday night check in this week. I will send out the agenda and zoom link for next Saturday’s meeting. For those that I call and let people know if they do need to be called in that right now that feature is unavailable. I have been in the works of trying to rectify the situation but there are no guarantees. Sincerely Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president

Sent from my iPhone