[NFBA-Phoenix] Fwd: Christmas party meeting, Sunday at 2 PM.

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 02:56:42 UTC 2021

One of the important things about this meeting that has mentioned below is that we need to call people from our chapter, the East Valley Chapter, and the West Valley Chapter,

We need as many volunteers that can attend this meeting as possible. We have a lot to do in such a short amount of time. If I don’t see you tomorrow at the virtual quarterly board meeting that I hope to see you on Sunday One of the important things about this meeting that has mentioned below is that we need to call people from our chapter, the East Valley Chapter, and the West Valley Chapter,

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: