[NFBA-Phoenix] Fwd: [Nfbaz-news] FW: Poppin popcorn Phoenix fundraiser

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 19:01:06 UTC 2021

Hello my phoenix chapter peeps;
As you can see below we started off the popcorn campaign and so far it has been a big success. We have sold three bags of popcorn and hope to sell more in the next eight days. Not only has Jordan sent out the chapter link to the state affiliate but some chapters are forwarding that link along with a description to their respective chapters. I created my own account and have been spending all morning sending links to people that would potentially purchase the popcorn and forward that link off to their friends and family and their friends family.
If you have difficultY creating your own account and would like to send out a link to your friends and family then all you have to do is text me and I will send the link directly to you. If you have difficulty with that then we will come up with another option.
The convention is this weekend and it’s a great time to let people know about our fundraiser but most of the work should be done after convention and therefore, I will send this email out again on Monday so that you have all of next week to solicit anyone and everyone you know.
Remember, this is the first fundraiser that we’ve had in two years and we need to start raising money for the chapter and we personally don’t have to make purchases we can get a lot of purchases made by our friends and family outside of the Federation. Stay positive that we will be successful with this campaign and then around Christmas time we can sell fudge. That’s where the money is really going to be made.
Good luck to everyone and let’s all build the Federation. Let’s complete our unfinished business.
Sincerely,
Bradley Kuhn
Phoenix Chapter president

Sent from my iPhone