[NFBA-Phoenix] Phoenix Chapter September 11, 2021, Business Meeting Agenda & Zoom Information 09-08-2021

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 11:31:18 UTC 2021

Greetings to all my fellow phoenix Federation friends;
Below is the agenda and zoom link for this Saturday’s meeting. If you have interest in mingling with others until the meeting starts, I will open up the room at about 845. Come one come all. We have a lot to discuss for meet the blind month and I want you to hear the results of our popcorn sales. There will be discussion about meeting in person in the month of October and we’re already making preparations for a long overdue event and with Christmas around the corner the Christmas party will be a big topic. And we also have a guest speaker this month. Someone coming from far far away. Not a galaxy though Romania. I hope everyone has recouped enough from the state convention to be bright eyed and bushy tailed on Saturday for the September chapter meeting. Well see you all there.
Sincerely,
Bradley Kuhn
Phoenix Chapter president