[NFBA-Phoenix] Poppin popcorn fundraiser

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 16:41:01 UTC 2021

First I want to apologize to the chapter for not getting this information out there on a daily basis but I have been busy with state convention and then had a couple of days of recuperation. Our work is not done with the state auction but we have loose ends to tie up.
Nevertheless, I want to remind all of you that we do have a fundraiser and are selling popcorn up until tomorrow night at 11:59 PM. I will post the link below this message but I want to explain to you that the importance of selling popcorn and raising funds for the chapter will help us to put on different activities, help those to attend state and national convention, and even help those that want to lobby Congress at Washington seminar.

Last Thursday I was texting anyone and everyone I know the link and that day we raised almost $300 worth of popcorn sales. Today I did the same thing and was able to get another $300 in sales. I’m not done yet and need your help. I can tell you that Betty Love has been instrumental in helping with this particular fundraiser so special thanks goes to her. As I said before the link is below and I’d like you to take that link and send it to your friends and family and your friends family. If you work, give it to your employees and if you teach, give it tif you work, give it to your employees and if you teach, give it to your students. Post it on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or even what’s up!

any social media outlet well work and you’re allowed to do that. The more you post the more people will buy. I had one friend that cannot eat popcorn and so he just made a donation. sherry Wells purchased $152 worth of popcorn and as the owner of a AiNT in NICKS TAVERN, she then sent it in a group text to all of her employees. To follow it up she posted it on Facebook. as chapter members, please be dedicated to help out with this cause. This popcorn campaign has been a success but it could be better. and judging by the purchases that were made I think we should consider selling fudge right before Christmas time.

Thank you all. The link is:

https://supportfund.com/fund/nfbaphoenixchapter21/9KKIw1q6ZvFFRRBkVE3Z

Thank you all again.
Sincerely,
Bradley Kuhn
Chair of the Phoenix Chapter fundraising committee
Phoenix Chapter president

Sent from my iPhone