[NFBA-Phoenix] NFB of AZ Pheonix Chapter 10-2-21 Business Meeting Agenda and so much More

Kim Parks kamull13.kp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 06:03:37 UTC 2021

Hello,

I would also point out that these policies and procedures are within current CDC Guidelines for a public building during Covid. I believe I emailed a copy of my vaccination card to Jordan back in May or June. I will not be at the meeting on Saturday, but there is a record of my card somewhere at SAAVI.

I am being admitted to Barrow’s Brain and Spine Epilepsy Unit on Friday this week at 8:00am. I know Barrow’s covid policy is one visitor a day. Anyone coming into the hospital has to have their temperature checked and must be wearing a disposable mask. I am going in the morning for my Covid test and I have to quarantine until I am admitted on Friday and be there for seven days. I will have my phone and laptop with me, but I am not sure how I will feel Saturday morning in time for the meeting. It would be awesome to get calls or text messages from people if you want! Be safe, stay well, and I look forward to next month’s meeting. Looking forward to the White Cane Awareness event with the VA on October 13th!

Have a great week ahead!

Kim Parks
602-432-9055
kamull13.kp at gmail.com