[NFBA-Phoenix] Membership transfer to NFBA-Phoenix

E. Joe Sizemore dailydharmas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 18:08:43 UTC 2022

HI, Jordan,

Hope everyone in your family is recivering well from whatever has you all
quarantined.

I sense that the Phoenix Chapter of NFBA has a higher & more
infectious--pardon the pun--level of enthusiasm & sense of purpose than the
East Valley Chapter.
Therefore, please share with me the process needed to transfer my
membership to the NFBA-Phoenix Chapter.
Yes, it's farther from my residence, but I think it will be worth it.

Joe