[NFBA-Phoenix] Hello my Phoenix chapter family

NFBAZ Phoenix nfbphoenixchapter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 01:50:56 UTC 2023

I hope everyone has had a awesome week. I came home today from the Washington seminar proud of the work we put in. Rachel and myself represented the chapter and I can tell you that the affiliate as a whole the fantastic job this week on the hill. I am looking forward to speaking with you all during Saturday’s meeting. It will be held at 9:30 at SAAVI 2920 N. 7th St., Phoenix. There will be an agenda out tomorrow. Have a great night,
Jordan

Sent from my iPhone