[NFBA-Phoenix] Come Connect with Blind Youth at the Phoenix NFB Bell Program!!!

nfbphoenixchapter at gmail.com nfbphoenixchapter at gmail.com
Thu May 25 14:46:52 UTC 2023

Good Morning Phoenix Federation Family:

As you know, the Phoenix chapter will be providing lunch and mentorship for
a day for the NFB Bell program. The time that we have is next Tuesday May 30
at Noon. The lunch is a great way for us to connect with the Blind youth in
the valley and spread our positive federation message and philosophy. For
many of these youth it is the only chance they have all year to connect with
a blind person.

In order to help us plan the lunch, please join me tonight at 6:00 over
zoom. The joining information is below. I will send an email about what we
will be doing after tonight's meeting.

Even if you can't come to tonight's meeting, please still plan to join us
for this lunch. It is located at Saavi: 2920 N 7th St Phoenix, where we have
our chapter meetings.

Have a bless Thursday

Topic: NFB Phoenix Chapter at the NFB BELL Program planning meeting

Time: 6:00 PM

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zo
om.us/j/6233344710?pwd=OTVyVWpJbEdRLzBBNnZ3VTh6NTljdz09

Meeting ID: 623 334 4710

Passcode: 2023

One tap mobile

+12532050468,,6233344710#,,,,*2023# US