[NFBA-Phoenix] Saavi's Ability Builds Confidence Class Announcement-Please Share

National Federation of the Blind Phoenix Chapter nfbphoenixchapter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 15:12:15 UTC 2023

Good Morning Phoenix Chapter Family:

First off, I hope to see everyone this Saturday at our Business Meeting at 9:30. We will also have a board phone call Thursday night at 7:00 at our normal zoom link. We have a lot to talk about 😊

As far as promoting organizations. This email was to promote a program that mirrors our philosophy and a program that could impact blind people in our city with some positive blindness experiences. If anyone knows of any similar events/announcements, they can definitely send them through. These events/programs can come from anywhere and are a good chance to promote events that promote positive philosophy of blindness.

Jordan Moon

National Federation of the Blind

Phoenix Chapter President

(951) 316-5363

nfbphoenixchapter at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back!