[NFBA-Phoenix] The NFB Convention App Is Now LIVE

kicrawley.nfb at gmail.com kicrawley.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 22:13:43 UTC 2024

Hello everyone,

The official app for the NFB National Convention (#NFB24) is now available and has been updated. If you need help with orientation or accessing the app please let me know.

The links for the Android and iOS apps as well as the description can be found below.

iOS App:  <https://apps.apple.com/us/app/nfb-national-convention/id1571774107> NFB National Convention on the App Store (apple.com)

Android App:  <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobile.app5qRaVNxZXz&hl=en_SG> NFB National Convention – Apps on Google Play

Description: Join the largest gathering of blind people in the world. The National Federation of the Blind National Convention is the premier event for training, support, and information for the blind community. It also serves as a governing body, democratically electing our leadership and establishing each year's organizational priorities. Through the convention app, you can network with thousands of blind role models, connect with leaders in the field of blindness, attend presentations on a variety of empowering topics, and learn about the latest in technology and innovation from our sponsor and exhibitors. The 2024 National Convention of the National Federation of the Blind will be held July 3 through July 8 in Orlando, Florida.

Sincerely,

Kristopher I. Crawley

 <https://www.accessibilityassociation.org/>

 <https://education.acvrep.org/badges/badge.php?hash=18b8ae05639d02d02387d74e47732a7cb8eeb657>   <https://www.freedomscientific.com/Training/Certification>      <https://www.zoomtext.com/learning/certification>   <https://certification.nvaccess.org/>

Email:  <mailto:KICrawley.NFB at Gmail.com> KICrawley.NFB at Gmail.com

Phone/Text: (480) 788-9220