[NFBA-Phoenix] IMPORTANT!!! FW: [NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] SB1335 funding for older individuals is being heard 03/25/2024

National Federation of the Blind Phoenix Chapter nfbphoenixchapter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 19:34:10 UTC 2024

Hello PHX Family:

On Monday SB 1335 will be heard in the house Appropriation’s committee. I am hoping our chapter will be able to bring some members. This will be at 1:30 PM in the house building at the Capitol.

Please also see Mark’s email below for other info.

Jordan Moon

National Federation of the Blind

Phoenix Chapter President

(951) 316-5363

nfbphoenixchapter at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back!