[NFBA-Tucson] outside event: December in-person chapter meeting

janna peyton jandav at cox.net
Wed Dec 1 17:06:36 UTC 2021

Where should the Sun Van's drop us off?

Thanks!

Janna

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBA-Tucson <nfba-tucson-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Tas A via NFBA-Tucson
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2021 6:49 PM
To: nfba-tucson at nfbnet.org
Cc: Tas A <tasnim.shuli at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBA-Tucson] outside event: December in-person chapter meeting

Hello Tucson chapter,
We are excited to invite you all for our first in-person post pandemic event on December 4.The event will be between 1 PM and 3 PM at outside of SAAVI (address: 3767 E Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ  85716). We will be outside SAAVI at the Fromt Ramada. we will be having someone to help usher you to the exact outside area. We will not be having food or drinks to ensure that masks are worn the entire time. Please make sure that you are wearing a mask and keeping social distance. If you’re feeling sick or under the weather, please stay home and take care of yourself. We want to make this a pleasant day for all and not have to worry about spreading COVID. There will be lots of fun surprises, including door prizes. We are excited to see everyone there! If you have any questions or concerns, or want to help to get to the exact place, feel free to contact Tarik at  5708079932.

Best regards,

Event committee,
Tasnim Alshuli, Jean Parker, and Tarik Williams _______________________________________________
NFBA-Tucson mailing list